Now one of the great 5-diamond resorts, The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino offers the most lavish suites on the famous Las Vegas Strip. It includes an all-suites, 50-floor luxury hotel tower with 3,500 rooms. The 105,000 square-foot casino has 1,900 slot machines and 80 table games. The Venetian also hosts an enclosed shopping, dining and entertainment complex which connects with the Canal Shops.
3355 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
get to our show in just 1-2-3!
- Arrive at The Venetian (Palazzo Tower) and check into your *fabulous* room…
- Go through the Casino to the Conference Center…
- Go down one escalator to Lower Level - and you’re there!
Proceed to the Ticket Summit registration desk to pick up your badge. All you need is a valid ID!
about The Venetian
Back to Top >>
- Suites: More than 3,000 suites in the main tower and more than 1,000 suites in the Venezia tower!
- Convention rooms: These span 1.9 million square feet total, including the 85,000-square-foot Venetian Ballroom, the 650,000-square-foot Venetian Congress Center (which includes 64 meeting rooms, 3 ballrooms, and 3 board rooms) and the 1.2 million-square-foot Sands Expo convention center.
- Casino: Over 120,000 square feet of casino space. Casino games include Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, Pai Gow, Pai Gow Poker, Caribbean Stud Poker, Let It Ride and Keno. 2,500 slot machines with Megabucks and Super Megabucks.
Download the Venetian Restaurant Guide and the Palazzo Restaurant Guide
The Venetian and Grand Canal Shoppes feature:
Canyon Ranch Café,
Enoteca San Marco,
Grand Lux Café,
Tao Asian Bistro,
The Grill at Valentino,
- Entertainment: The Venetian is home to
Blue Man Group,
Wayne Brady: Making It Up! and
Phantom - The Las Vegas Spectacular. There is also one lounge featuring live music.
- Pool: Three pools and one Jacuzzi in the main area, as well as one pool and three Jacuzzis at the Venezia Tower. Selected pools are heated to 80 degrees in the winter.
- Health Club: The 21,000-square-foot fitness center covers the bottom floor of the Canyon Ranch SpaClub.
- Spa: The 69,000-square-foot Canyon Ranch Spa Club with 62 treatment rooms offers multiple types of massages and services. The spa also has a 21,000-square-foot fitness center, 40-foot rock climbing wall and a full-service salon.
- Shops: More than 70 restaurants and shops are located in the Grand Canal Shoppes, a themed mall inside the Venetian. The Blue Man Group Store, Davidoff, Dolcé, Guggenheim Hermitage Museum Gift Store, Oliver & Co., Ricordo and Venezia can be found throughout the casino area.
The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino is only 4.5 miles (about 10 minutes) away from the Las Vegas airport! To get to The Venetian from the airport:
- Head east and take a slight left at S Swenson St.
- Turn left at NV-593/E Tropicana Ave.
- Turn right at S Las Vegas Blvd.
- Turn right toward Las Vegas Blvd. S/S Las Vegas Blvd.
- Turn left at Las Vegas Blvd. S/S Las Vegas Blvd.
- Arrive at The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino!
Click on the map to see FULL view
Back to Top >>
link to the ultimate network!
Join the Network and stay connected throughout the year! Enter your email address
below to sign up for the Ticket Summit weekly newsletter.